Wednesday 1 May 2013

Der Tempel von Blumen

(Multi-Lingual titles!! What a "good" idea!! :3 )

Anyway, Progress on The Flower Temple is wonderfully under-way  I've finished all my animation for the main video, all I need to do now is sort out a version of me in the style of The Flower Temple (Similar to the Cardboard Adam I made above, or the Lampshade Adam for "The Invention of the Book"), Then I can concentrate fully on The Garden Gang >:3 which is also coming along very nicely.

"And if you look to your left, you'll see a guy with a guitar, falling from the moon to the earth accompanied by a cascade of flow-...what?!"


I think we're on course to finish both projects on time, which I was a little panicked over this morning, but by this afternoon I'm happy to say I had done 6 out of 2 things on my to-do list, meaning in short, Happy Adam. :3 I'm confident we can manage both projects, but enough chatter, I owe you a video and here it is. The falling scene from "The Flower Temple". This isnt 100% finished (It's missing a certain celebrity unicorn call Elvis) But I made this version because I liked how calm and pretty it was without. :3 Enjoy.

-=LINK=-

No comments:

Post a Comment